Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dear Trader Joes..

Another letter from yours truly complaining about little things that annoy me..

Dear Trader Joes:
I was recently at the Trader Joes in Ann Arbor for my first time. Awesome store, but a bit too crowded for my tastes. I picked up some Holiday Blend coffee while i was there and loved it. I decided since I'm kind of far from Ann Arbor to go on your website and order some coffee. I must be missing something.. I can't find where to order on your site. Tell me its possible!! In this day and age, it has to be possible!! eh? Thanks in advance for listening.

===

Rob,
We appreciate your interest in our products. Unfortunately, we do not offer any mail or online ordering and shipping. All our products have to be purchased at our physical locations. We're old-fashioned and prefer our customer come into our stores for the whole "Trader Joe's" experience. We appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for shopping at Trader Joe's,
Amy
Customer Relations

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to respond to Amy, but if I did, it would go something like this:

    Well Thanks for the speedy response Amy! I probably won't visit Trader Joes anymore. My wife and I have re-named your store to: Claustrophobic Joes. The place is so compact, with the amount of people in it, it was hard to breath. We watched a guy knock over blueberries just trying to squeeze through a narrow aisle.
    Granted, your store has some eat items, but I can probably get all that and more at Whole Foods. Oh, and your Two Buck Chuck Wine sucks ass. It's $2.99 also.
    Anyhow, don't say I didn't warn you. Old Fashioned business equals layoffs and closures. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete