Friday, October 14, 2005

The weekend has arrived!


I sent this out to everyone at work. It's a new technology created by the German company Siemens, who makes crappy cell phones. This looks pretty sweet tho - it's paper thin video. So, in the future, newspapers and magazines will have video commercials in them! Awesome!

I saw Lords of Dogtown yesterday. I'd recommend it, it was really good. It's like a history lesson if you used to be hardcore into skating. I remember when I was a kid, some of the dudes portrayed in this movie were only legends to me - I heard about them, but never heard much about how they got started. I dug it though.

Well, what's on tap this weekend? I haven't decided what I'm going to do, but here's what I'd like to do:

Tonight: UofM hockey vs. Boston College! Yost arena is the best. But, it's on Comcast on tv - so, I might save some bucks and watch it at home. If you stop by, I'll be wearing my Michigan jersey.

Saturday: 3:30 p.m. UofM football vs. Penn State. Should be a good game, hard to say what's going to happen. 7:00 - BGSU hockey plays Boston College. Then at 10 p.m., The Redwings play Anaheim! You can't get any better then that!

Oh, by the way, the Mountain Dew guy that was drinking a Dew every ten minutes gave up. He put down 93 cans, then puked. :)

HOLY Crap! I'm a star!! Look!!

Well, have a good weekend ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment