Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hail to the victors

Sure the team might be going through a growing spurt this year, but I'm still a loyal fan. This weekend, a pile of us are loading up a van with coolers of beer, meat, cigars, cornhole and more beer and are heading to South Bend Indiana to watch Michigan beat Notre Dame. It's going to rain the forecast says, but we don't care. We're going to tailgate, enjoy the day and cheer on Michigan. If you need to get pumped up for the game, watch the video below. I'm sure I'll be posting some flickr pictures throughout the day and the Sunday after the game, so stay tuned. Go Blue!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:49 PM

    Howdy dude. Well, I don't know if I'll be able to make the drb on new years day. Amandas parents want to come over for football. we'll see

    ReplyDelete