Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oh, Don't Forget...

This website allows you to put your cell phone number in, a date/time and a text message reminding you of something. So, when the time comes, the text message will be sent to your phone reminding you to do whatever it is you told yourself to do!

I totally see myself using this all the time. I'm a big fan of the SMS world, and because this is free, and doesn't require registration.. of course I'll use it! In fact, I'm going to remind myself to post a comment to this blog posting an hour from now, if in fact it works.

read more | digg story

2 comments:

  1. well i don't think it works. I tried out the timed event, and the 'Now' feature.. neither time did i receive a text message. I'm going to email them and let them know whats up. Cool concept tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh CRAP!! Its cuz my number is ported. Welp.. i suppose if your number isn't ported from one provider to another (i went from t-mobile to verizon) it should work just fine for you.

    -------------------------
    The beauty of ohdontforget.com is that you don't need to know the
    provider.. but if you have a "ported" number, it won't work for you.

    Sorry!

    Thanks again,
    Jason Stirman

    ReplyDelete