Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Michigan Beer Fest 2006!!


100_3897.JPG
Originally uploaded by robg2251.
The beer festival was amazing. I didn't do a full blown review like I did last year, but let me just say that Founders Devil Dancer triple IPA was amazing. I put the list of beers below that I marked, I think there was a bout 5 more that I didn't mark - but there's just some things you can't do after so many samples. :) I had an amazing time - the Beer Advocate folks we're awesome to meet, and the whole fest was full of wonderful super nice people. When I think of heaven, I think of the annual Michigan Beer Festival!! Be sure to check out the video below of the post beer fest babbling. :)

Big Rock Chop House
Bourbon IPA

DragonMead
Final Absolution - Triple Belgian

Fort St. Brewing

Farmers Tan

Founders
Bad Habit
Kentucky Breakfast (excellent)
Devils Dancer (BEST of the year)

Grand Rapids
Imperial Stout
Abbey Road IPA

Grizzly Peak
Draenus Strong Belgian Ale

Hideout Brewing
Bootleg IPA

Jolly Pumpkin

Bam Biere

King Brewing
Mocha Java Stout - Imperial (excellent)

Lily's Seafood
Rutgers Rye

Motor City

Ghetto Blaster

New Holland
Dragons Milk
Hatterized Mad Hatter

The Livery
Batch 50 IPA (excellent)


2 comments:

  1. These are the Beer Advocate pictures I meant to post, but you get the drift. These acutally have a few where you can see Aaron and I (jen too!). Cool eh!?
    More Beer Fest-Advocate pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, I actually laughed so hard that I shed a tear. Your camera is sooo broken, Rob.

    ReplyDelete