Ever been driving down the street, hear a song, loved it but didn't know who sang it. So you wait patiently for the DJ to give you the info.. and nothin.
Well here's a solution. Yes.com.
1. Enter the site and in the upper left corner there is a zip code box.
2. Enter your zip code.
3. Next will pop up a list of radio stations in your area.
4. Pick one.
5. You'll get the current list of songs that were played.
6. You can go back and pick times and find the song you heard, get the info..
7. And link to iTunes to buy the album.