Sunday, August 26, 2007

Northern Indiana Beer

I decided to take one of my vacation days and head across the state and check out some Indiana beer. The trip went well and I met a lot of nice folks. I threw together a video which pretty much sums up the trip. The only thing I left out were video of the campground I stayed at. I found a party, met some hippies, met some German girls on a road trip, played some guitar and had a blast. The weather was good too for me, until the next day when I was getting ready to leave it down-poured but didn't last too long.
So - enjoy the corny video I put together - I find errors in it everytime I watch it, so I'm just saying heck with it - and posting it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:29 PM

    Mmmmmm Beer. Sounds like a cool time, Rob.

    ReplyDelete