Monday, June 30, 2008

Harold and Kumar - Part 2


Last night Jen and I watched most of Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. The movie is pretty silly, but for some reason I enjoy it. I haven't had White Castle in over a year, and after watching the movie, I really seriously began to crave it. I had to run to Lowes on lunch, and had $5 burning a hole in my pocket. Since I'm on a non-healthy eating kick at the moment, I figured what the hell. I anxiously waited in the drive-thru line for my 4 regular WC burgers, fries and a coke. The attendant handed me my meal and I raced off down Telegraph toward Lowes, while cramming my hand in the bag digging for one of those golden burgers. Wow.. they really are good. Just like I remembered them. I scarfed down my meal, did my errands at Lowes and began to drive back to work.

Suddenly, it hit me. All at once, bad memories of eating White Castle came flooding back to me. My stomach was making these god awful noises, I swear, it never makes these kind of noises.. and I feel like all hells about to break loose. As I was walking in to work, it made me think that Harold and Kumar part 2, should be when they go back to their apartment after eating those 60 burgers between the two. It might show them sitting on the couch.. and then the stomach rumbles. Then, maybe them fighting for the bathroom. They build up to the glorious meal at the end of the movie, but fail to show the reality of the effects of those delicious WC burgers.

Anyhow, I don't think I can type anymore.. if you don't hear from me the rest of the day, I'm probably in the basement bathroom clinging to the sides of the toilet, swearing off White Castle for another year. Will someone please remind of this the next time I watch that movie?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment