Friday, October 21, 2005

Steak Roast


This is an email I got from Nancy in Advertising. Everyone who read the blog is invited to this - a bunch of us are going to go.. so, like the message says below.. be there or be square!
HEY, I FINALLY FOUND OUT THE NEXT DATE OF THE STEAK ROAST.....IT IS FRIDAY NOV.18TH...DOORS OPEN AT 4:00... THEY START SERVING AT 5:00..... TICKETS ARE $7.00 IN ADVANCE ...................AND $10.00 AT THE DOOR.... HOWEVER I WOULD BUY IN ADVANCE TO INSURE THAT THEY HAVE ENOUGH STEAKS BOUGHT.

SINCE THEIR TURN OUT HASN'T BEEN REAL GOOD RECENTLY, THEY MAY NOT ANTICIPATE ALL OF US COMING IF WE DON'T BUY IN ADVANCE.

PLEASE TRY TO HAVE YOUR MONEY TO NANCY BY NOV. 11TH. I CAN STILL GET THEM AFTER THAT, HOWEVER, I HAVE TO GET THE MONEY TO MY BROTHER-IN-LAW, AHEAD OF TIME SO HE CAN PURCHASE THE TICKETS.

SO MARK YOUR CALENDER.......NOVEMBER 18TH......RIGHT AFTER WORK

INCUDED IN THE $7.00 IS.............YOUR STEAK ( YOU COOK YOURSELF )
BAKED POTATO
SALAD BAR
DESERT
AND.......ALL THE BEER AND WINE YOU WANT, PLUS... A.. DJ AND DANCING. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!!
It is at the old Oak Grove Hall, on Mental Rd. off Nadeau Rd.
So if you're coming from Monroe St., go East on Nadeau over I-75 and across some R/R tracks, around a big curve, then you'll see a ball diamond on the left, and Mental Rd. on the right, turn right and follow down to the hall on the left. I think it's a brown building, and there's a ball diamond there too. I'll probibly go right from work, so people can follow me out there.

1 comment: