Sunday, October 23, 2005

Pumpkins and stuff


Check out this extreme pumpkin website. I think I'm going to get some pumpkins this week and carve them up.. make up some pumpkin seeds too. It's been a while since I've done that. Anyone up for carving pumpkins and sluggin some beers?! Monday is a Redwings game and Wednesday is Henry Rollins in Ann Arbor.. I haven't decided if I'm going to go to that yet - I've never seen Rollins show, but I hear it's pretty good.

So what did I do this weekend?? A whole lot of nothing. I sat here, either watching hockey, surfing the net and watching football. My nephew Taylor stayed over Friday night, he was glued to Halo2 for like 15 hours straight. I did some lawn work.. dorked around with my camper and finally took him home in the afternoon. Saturday night I watched the Wings and Sunday, I made some magnificent crab omelets. We went to the new Kohls and I picked up some well needed dress clothes.

Tonight I watched Friday the 13th on American Movie Classics Monster Fest (See Full Schedule - Oct. 23-31). Great movie.. The Final Chapter is on next. I think I'm going to round up a party for Halloween night - Jen has to work, so I'll need some company to help me hand out candy. I'm going to be that 'rich guy' on the block this year and take a chance at handing out big candy bars. I usually only get 30 or so kids... so, I might try it. I always remembered those people.. and made it a point to go back every year. Of course, I skipped the people that gave out pencils and apples.. assholes. haha.

Check it out the Bacon of the month club.

Damn. If i could only read german, I could figure out how babies are made

Alright. That'll be enough for one evening. Don't forget about Nick and Aaron's party.. i still don't have a costume, but I'll think of something.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... that private road construction stuff is hella interesting.

    Sorry I missed you this weekend dude... i've been busy nailing down this house thing.

    ReplyDelete