Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Our vacation


michigan brewing co.
Originally uploaded by robg2251
Well, I figured since I had a few extra minutes, I'd update everyone on my past week. We headed up to Kalkaska, MI on Friday, August 10th. We hit up Spikes Keg O' Nails in Grayling first - one of my favorite norther watering holes to stop at before the cabin. The rest of the week was spent tooling around Traverse, Charlevoix, Petosky, etc. We stopped at Shorts Brewing - which was awesome. Their Oompa Luma IPA was some of the best I've had this year. We ended the trip with a stop at Michigan Brewing Co. where I finally tried their Imperial IPA, and I wasn't disappointed. Very, very good. We golfed too. I wouldn't say we did good, but we had a fun time whackin the ball around. Check out the flicker pics (click the picture to the right) to see more vaca pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment