Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New business model: Sell your used mp3 files!


Everyone has those mp3 files laying around that they aren't using. Get rid of them at my website!

I thought of this all by myself. It's going to make millions. I'm going to have a site where people can sell their used mp3's. I haven't quite figured out the details yet, but there could be an auction type thing, where people could bid on them.
The seller would make a profit, and a (large) cut of each sale would go to me.

I need to create some filter that all mp3 files will run through, to add skips and jumps to each one, you know, to devalue them a little bit. Some people are careful with their mp3 files. Not like me, I've thrown them on the floor of my car, my dogs chewed on them, etc. Maybe though, the good quality ones would go for more $.

As you can see, I'm still in the brainstorming part of this business plan, but the idea is a good one. I'll post back once I get some sponsors and have the site up and running.

:)

1 comment: