Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MonroeTalks.com

If you haven't heard me talking about it, at work, we launched a new website called MonroeTalks.com. We have labored over this thing for months, and it's a really pleasure to finally see it go live. I posted a pretty thorough blog post about how it was built on TechBox today if you're interested in seeing the nuts and bolts, but in a nutshell, the site is a forum, photo gallery and calendar of events, all of which users are able to freely post to. I can honestly tell you that I never thought I'd see this completed, so I am pretty thrilled. Even better, the reaction to it has been amazing, people seem to love it! I'd have to say on days like today, my job is quite fulfilling! Just don't ask me tomorrow.. :p Anyhow, check out the site and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. other than corrupting my account attempting to change my password, its been a cake walk to get in and start using the site. you and jc should bat yourselves on the back -

    ReplyDelete