Sunday, February 19, 2012

Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipe

Sunday mornings I always try to make some kind of a bigger breakfast. I was in the mood for something different today, so I Googled around for recipes. I found one from Food.com. Not a super huge fan of casseroles, but today it sounded good. I didn't have sausage/meat to add, but did find some onions/peppers which made it taste fantastic. This was quick and easy, and with some imagination I'm sure you could spice up.

2 cups of milk
6 eggs (beaten)
2 cups of dry stuffing mix (I used a full small sized box)
1 cup of shredded cheese
Salt/pepper
Onions/Peppers (if you have them)

Directions: Beat the eggs, add the milk, stir. Add cheese, stuffing and mix ingredients together. Add to a smaller sized glass baking dish. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
We typically keep frozen onion/pepper mix in the freezer. I pan fried these ahead of time and threw into the mix. You can also add breakfast sausage or ham to the mix prior to baking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment