Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Happy Birthday Jen!


100_1384.JPG
Originally uploaded by robg2251.
Today is Jens Birthday! Being the sweetie I am, I got up at 5am and made her chocolate chip cupcakes frosted with chocolate chip frosting.. holy chocolate!
We're going to theReal Sea Food in Toledo tonight for dinner.. looks pricey, but they have a birthday policy, where the birthday person gets their whole meal for free! Saves me some bucks!
Alright Jen, enjoy the day.. you only turn 25 once!! (haha). :)

4 comments:

  1. Jen is a hottie with the voice of an angel. I haven't actually ever heard the voice of an angel, but I imagine that is what it would sound like. Happy birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've heard my voice haven't you? Then you've heard an angel! You've seen Aaron with no shirt on right?.. oh man, i don't know where that was going, but it's just wrong. How do i delete these things?!... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we heard you the first time molly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't make me record another message for you.. this time it'll be an HOUR long! haha. See ya Saturday.

    ReplyDelete