Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hitcher and Hockey


This movie scared the shit out of me. My sister and I would watch it over and over again, and each time it crept me out. I think rather then posting random scary movie pictures this week, I'll post pictures of movies that made me the paranoid person I am today.. sure Rob.. blame it on the movies! :)

I'm going to attempt to play hockey in the morning Wednesday. I've taken a 2 month break - I'm going to give it a shot, and maybe start skating a little more. Watching it on TV has really motivated me to play.
Speaking of hockey.. these guys are making this sitcom about a beer hockey league. Just like what I played in. I don't know if anyone else will find this as humorous as I do, but watch the video.. and if you like it, send them a note of support. Check it out: Beer League.

Find out how rich you are! According to this, I'm pretty poor: Global Rich List, but on the flip side, there are over 5 billion people poorer then me!

Just when you thought you've seen every website known to man - another one pops up. Urinal.net takes you on a tour of public urinals around the world. By the looks of some of these, there is an actual art in making urinals!

Everyone up for Rollins Wednesday night? I think we're going to try and go. Here's a sample in case your on the fence.

All for now. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! is on tv tonight.. you better believe I'll be watching that!

No comments:

Post a Comment