Monday, October 03, 2005

TGIM


So it's 6:45am, I just finished my morning run, I'm sitting down eating my cottage cheese, listening to songs on the Pod Safe Music Network when my cell phone rings.. I realized when i read the caller id, it was Vicki from work, I was supposed to pick her up at 7am! With my speedy super hero skills, I was showered, dressed and out to the car in 7 minutes. Shewf.
As I was looking for a link I heard on Diggnation this morning, I ended up finding a few other funny stories worth linking. So check them out, and enjoy.

Typing Test: Take a typing test, and let me know how fast you are - I haven't tried it yet, but I'll post my results.

Photoshop Tutorials : For you Photoshop geeks.

Atari 2600 Re-Release!: Oh yeah. Pac Man and Asteroids.. who needs fancy graphics or online capabilities?!

Tips on staying awake: I'm not in college anymore, so this one isn't very useful to me, the only reason I would need to stay awake would be to finish the last of a keg that I vowed I wasn't going to sleep until it was gone..

Happy Monday ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment