Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dude. It's Wednesday!


ROB
Originally uploaded by robg2251.
I don't blog about work much, so I'm going to continue with that tradition. I will however notify everyone of the new and improved website that we've all been working so hard on. Today (Wednesday), sometime around 2 p.m. you should be able to view the new and much improved MonroeNews.com .

I may have blogged this earlier on, but it really never gets old. It's a Paper airplane game for hours of fun.

You may have heard about this, but in case you haven't - the NHL has teamed up with ESPN to provide news and updates to cell phones and other new media platforms - as well as updates of scheduled games re-played on ESPN classics. Very cool for the hockey nut I am.. guess what that means Jen - More hockey!!! :)

If you have a second, watch this video - it's all done with a series of photographs, put together to form an animation. It's so amazing. Check it out

I wanted to save this one for a post all by itself. This guy takes some amazing photographs . He goes by TrueBavarian on flickr.

These folks have got to be rich. They created a Home Theater in their house. And I thought i was cool when I put up 4 speakers surrounding my living room.

And last but not least, Etsy.com is a new website that features all handmade items for sale. From clothing to soap to jewelry, it's a hippy, crafty paradise. I have a feeling I'm going to do a whole lot of christmas shopping on this site! Category's are also RSS-able! Very, very cool.

Picture above is me.. I think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment