Sunday, December 04, 2005

ASAP

I should start posting the letters I write to companies. The older I get, the more I feel I need to share my opinion with others. Holy shit i'm turning into an old man.

This letter is about the Associated Press - they have a new news site, that is supposed to be geared toward a younger audience. I love the site, and the content, and would love to read it on a daily basis, but I can't!! Read why:
=========

From: gorczyca@comcast.net
Subject: ASAP comment
Date: December 4, 2005 8:17:44 PM EST
To: soundoffasap@ap.org

Your website will not work, until you RSS the stories.

I really dig ASAP - but, I'd like to be able to put your RSS feed into my news reader, so I could read the site on a daily basis. I think we'll see this is going to be a trend in internet future - I'm finding I don't surf around near as much as I used to - I have all of my news websites packaged in a bundle for me. I use Net News Wire. But, Google has just released an RSS feeder, and I hear Yahoo is about to release the same thing.

Now, if I'm missing it, and you do have the site RSS'd, excuse the above and let me know how and where to sign up!

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

-Rob Gorczyca
Monroe, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment