Sunday, December 11, 2005

Brain dead.


Another weekend down the tubes. I've said it before, the older I get, the more I appreciate and savor every minute of my weekend. This weekend was pretty fun. Friday Jen and I did some Christmas shopping, Saturday I worked some, then we all went to see Bad Boy Plague, a local band. They were pretty good, but it was a lot of metal cover songs. They sounded great though, and I hadn't saw a band in, heck, years.. so it was fun to stand up there shaking my fist to some head banging music.. brought back memories of the ol' concert days. My sister was trying to explain to me that tap beer really is different. Today I woke up and will have to agree with her.. my brain was done for all day today. I don't know how many pitchers we had, but I came home with more money then I left with - I'm not quite sure how that happened.

Anyhow, here are some links for your viewing pleasure:

Samorost">: The picture above is from a game. Check out the graphics.. it's really cool.

World of Photography

iPod Boxers: I'm so getting some of these.. haha.

Six months in an internet cafe

Speedy Santa: This game is awesome!

And two videos from forgetfoo that you must watch - they are freakin hilarious!!
Santa Smack Down
Dear Black People

Have a good week ya'll.

3 comments:

  1. Rob, I saw you dancing with that weird old trenchcoat guy at one point...perhaps that would explain the extra cash? Ha, kidding...really though, I was gonna try to stop you, but you seemed to be having so much fun... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing? Trenchcoat guy? oh boy. Lucky no one had a camera.. I swear they put a little something extra in their beer - I felt rough the next day. Maybe the trenchcoat guy slipped me a mickeys...
    I did make it home OK, we all sat and played a round of xbox hockey, where once again - Dan, who doesn't even own the game, beat my ass twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude... you can't compete with the Predators... I woke up pretty hurt Sunday morning too. Some blond chick called me to have breakfast at 9 a.m.

    I'm looking into the box. My blog is back to talking about myself and stupid stuff again if you're so inclined.

    ReplyDelete