Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My vacation posting


On vacation, and still getting over my illness. I don't know what the heck I had, but it's taking me a while to recover. I'm glad I had this week off work. Half of my time has been spent on the couch sleeping. Today we finally went out to the store.. I didn't last too long, I was back, on the couch when we got home. So far, we've watched the movies Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Home Alone, The Bourne Supremecy, Spinal Tap and some Out of Africa movie, which I fell asleep 5 minutes into. There's probably more.. this week has been a blur. I have been reading my RSS's - here's some of the best:

Ever wondered where that band got their name? Check this listing out:
Band Names Origin

Pimp my Snowman!

I was going to try this out, but decided to use my gift card. I have another one I still might.. if I do, I'll let everyone know how good it works. But, what a great concept! Gift Card Swap!

Wow.. check out all the options on this cell phone: New cell phone - multi-tasking commercial

I don't know who Terry Tate is, but you've got to watch this - it's freakin hilarious. Every office needs one of those!!
Office Linebacker

This guy lights a candle from a fart. Just the kind of entertainment I'm enjoying on my brain dead vacation.
Fart candle

A podcast with a bunch of vinyl transferred to mp3 - there are a couple of good Hawaiian albums here:
Podsville

Man, this kid must have been a terror. Check out this CraigsList posting of a dad selling his sons xbox360 before christmas.
Coal for Christmas!

Alright. I suppose that's it. What is everyones plans for New Years? I haven't heard any positives yet - I don't know if I'll be up to drinking by then, maybe I'll buy myself a couple 40's of Egg Nog and get CRAZY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment