Monday, December 26, 2005

I got-er-done!


Deer!
Originally uploaded by robg2251.
Boy was she a fighter too. Took 46 pumps the first shot, and57 pumps the second to take-er down. Both were nose shots. I read in a book if you hit a deer square in the nose, you can kill it. Notice the high powered scope on that bb-gun. Yep. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have been able to nail this doe in the nose from 100 yards away, 50 ft up in a tree stand.
Ok, so I'm not very good at my story yet, but I'll polish it up a bit. Eventually, like last year, the story of how Rob got a deer when he doesn't hunt, turned into me wrestling it down with my bare hands.
I dropped it off this morning and will be eating deer steaks by the weekend! woohoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks tasty... New house pics will be up tonight.. thanks to 4mb per second cable internet. Just have to hook up the wireless sometime during the weekend. Hope grand rapids was good to you.

    ReplyDelete