Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Eve!


So I've been sick the past couple of days. Not just a normal cold, but a slight case of the flu. I can deal with a cough or a sniffly nose, but when I get a fever, I'm pretty much useless. My brain feels like a train wreck today, but I can tell there is no fever going on finally - and I'm able to actually look at my computer. Today's the first day I've been on in a while (deja vu - I spent all morning typing up this blog, then my monitor decided to go out - its back on but we'll see how long it lasts - I think it might have to do with the big new giant dent in the top of it), I read through all my RSS feeds and found some good ones for ya'll:

Click on the picture above to watch the very first south park cartoon, done while the creators were still in college.

I'm sure we've all received gifts like these, but we weren't as vocal as this guy - this is hilarious. Crappy Christmas gifts from kids.

Sudoko has been labeled the next tetris. I hear it's pretty addicting, but I have yet to play it. Here's something to keep you addicts happy: Hand held Sudoku game

I have seen a ton of bands in my days. Some of them wouldn't have been so bad, if only their instruments were in tune. Well, looks like this should have that problem solved: Self tuning guitar

I don't know what to think about this: Pictures of Osama Bin Ladens niece

Alright, that's all I have the energy for now. Have a good holiday everyone. I'm off work all next week, so either I'll be a posting mad man, or I won't be posting much at all. I'm hoping to make it to Grand Rapids for a Griffins game. Dan filled me in on places to go, but I forgot them all. Founders brewing is the one place I remembered..

No comments:

Post a Comment