Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Floor!


100_3004.JPG
Originally uploaded by robg2251.
Yeah, so I got the laundry room floored. That was my goal for the day yesterday. The rest of the kitchen will come soon. I'll post another picture. Our internet is down at work today, so I need to do a few more things online before I go back to work. It's crazy not having the internet.. I can't believe how much I rely on it.
Oh yeah, my bronco finally will be fixed so I can go back to spending shitloads of money on gas.. woohoo! And I'm picking my vacation time.. so everyone be looking at the Memorial, 4th of July and Labor day for camping. Man I can't wait!
Alright. On to todays fun websites...

You gotta check this blonde joke out, it's really hilarious.
Best Blonde Joke Ever!

I don't have a daughter, but I can imagine this is how i'll be. Check this out.
Rules for dating my daughter

High speed photography Dang! Can my photo peeps do this?!

Woohoo! Rhode Island

Motorized picnic table I'd say if something was redneck this would be it.

Vin Diesel - 30 facts about him

Self destructing email: I don't know what you'd use this for, but you can send an email through this to someone, and it self destructs in the time that you choose. hmm.

1 comment:

  1. You nerd. I totally fell for that blonde joke. Guess there is more than one way to tell a true blonde...ha

    ReplyDelete