Sunday, January 22, 2006

A pile of meat.


Wow that looks pretty gross! Last night we attended the annual wild game dinner at the Erie Twp. fire department. We all ate so much we couldn't move for an hour or so. On this plate, you really can't see it all, but there is: Deer, Buffalo, Quail, Goose, Alligator, Walleye, Rabbit, Pheasant, Elk and.. I think that's about it. Oh wait, there's a little Duck too.

Check this out:




This is the Flickr Clock. Kind of like the human clock, but, well, with no humans - just numbers.




Next up is the Simpson Maker. You can make your own Simpson character, kind of like Mr. Potato Head - only using Simpson parts. Pretty cool.

And last, but not least: The Sin Box. I wasn't going to post this, because half of these are pretty raunchy - but, read at your own discression. There really are some funny posts on here. It's like a confessional on the internet.. people confessing their sins - makes me feel like a pretty good person after reading these! My post would probably be that I don't clean up the dog poop in the back yard as much as I should, and Henry goes out there and thinks it's treats. haha. GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment