Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ten Best Things to Say if you Get Caught Sleeping at Your Desk:

10."They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen."

9."This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time
management course you sent me to."

8."Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here just
in time."

7."I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and
envisioning a new business strategy."

6."I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

5."I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related
stress.

Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"

4."Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out how to handle
that big accounting problem."

3."Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your
ear down real close?"

2."Who put decaf in the wrong pot?"

AND THE NUMBER ONE best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your
desk...

1. Raise your head slowly and say, "...in Jesus' name, Amen".

No comments:

Post a Comment