Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday thoughts..

Hey Jen - I bought us a new car!! :)

Take a listen to this tune before you do anything else, it's a GREAT mid-week song.
SoulShine - Warren Haynes (live) (allman brothers).

Online guitar tuner - Yeah it really works. Very cool.

Olympic Hockey: Come on Detroit fans. Do you even care about the rest of the Olympics - other then the hockey? I didn't think so. Don't worry, I feel the same exact way.

Why do we procrastinate? This article will tell you. Honestly, I've had this article on my desktop for a week now, and have been procrastinating reading it. haha.
Check it out: Article on procrastination.

Drugs will wipe you out. This is a funny little video - I wasn't expecting it to end the way it did. Watch here

On that same note - check out my favorite acoustic guitar player/singer Wally Pleasant singing the song: Small Time Drug Dealer.

I was never a huge fan of the trendy yet catchy punk band Blink 182. But, I ran across this news article about Tom DeLonge and his new group called Angels and Airwaves. After reading all of this, and watching the trailer on the bands website, I'm actually sort of looking forward to see what this music sounds like. As if this dude isn't rich enough already, check out his like of athletic apparel at macbethathletics.com.

Right brain/Left brain: I'm 70% right, and 30% left. Take the quiz.

50 Dead rock and roll stars. Some say it's the best thing that happened to their careers.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, but did you listen to the song???? You comment on the brain test, but you totally flew by the coolest song in the entire world! REALLY. Take a listen!

    ReplyDelete