Saturday, July 08, 2006

Toledo trip


Farmers market - toledo oh
Originally uploaded by robg2251.
Famers market was hopping this morning. We picked up some hot peppers, onions, mushrooms, zuch's, a cantelope..and of couse, more hot peppers. I didn't believe one guy that his peppers were hot, so he gave me one to try. After choking back tears and mustering up some sound out of my throat, I said "i'll take them!"..
Afterward we cruised through town and ate breakfast at the Summit St. diner. The food was ok, but the food took forever to bring out.
We cruised up Lagrange and drove right up to the Polish festival that was starting in a few minutes. It was very cool. Polka, beer, pirogi's.. you can't ask for anything better!



1 comment:

  1. I shoulda mentioned my beer and polka was at 12 noon Saturday. What can i say!.. weekends are for living it up! :)

    ReplyDelete