Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm in the money..!

Read it and WEAP! A while back, I added Google AdSense to this blog. Scroll down some, right side, bottom.. you'll see some ads. They change according to the content. I must talk about lame things on this blog, because when I see them, they are pretty generic. BUT, they must have caught someones eye - cuz I made some money!! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to cash out now and have them send me a check, or let it build up even more. And all kinds of things are running through my head that I want to buy with the money.. i don't even have it yet and it's burning a hole in my pocket!! Well, thank you for whoever clicked on those ads - and, I'm not promoting you to go click on them, but if you see something you like, by all means - click away. Maybe I'll take you for a ride in the new sports car I get with my earnings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment