Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ricky Bobby and stuff.

Ok - who wants to go see this movie this weeknight sometime? My week is kind of booked, looks like Monday or Tuesday night is it. Let me know.. check out the weekend headlines on this flick: CNN - Taladega Nights.

SLAYER! Performing on the Henry Rollins show. Rockin.

Transformers. Ok, i'm calling this a flop - but whatever, we'll see what happens. Check this dude out - he legally changed his name to Optimus Prime. Crazy.

Whoa. Green tea beer. I'm going to have to talk to my Wisconsin connection about this one...


Finger Twister:
What a great way to get even more finger prints on your monitor screen. I tried it, and if anyone saw me.. they would have thought I lost my mind.. so go ahead, give it a shot.

113 things you never knew but thought you did? Example: 101. If you were to spell out numbers you would reach 1000 before finding the letter A.


YouTube video of the week!
- guy pumping gas gets hit by a runaway tire. He never saw it coming!

And, last but not least.. dog-hump-puke. Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. I don't read my comments much - you'll have to email us next time!! good movie!

    ReplyDelete