Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday surfin..

Buzzing through my RSS feeds today, I ran across the new Yahoo Food site. It looks pretty cool.. Lots of great recipes,http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif I'm not sure if it's going to be much competition with my favorite site - FoodNetwork.com, but whatever.. more food the better.
Check these crazies out at Will it Blend. They try blending odd things like Coke an d a whole Chicken - which they call "Cochiken". I wonder how many blenders they go through..
Have you seen the new Burger King commercial - Eat like a snake? Pretty silly.
Oh man, while I'm on the YouTube kick.. check out this dude that let his 14 yr old son sit in his brand new mustang - uh, son, don't start the vehicle... noooo!!
Whoa. Lance Armstrong ran the NYC Marathon today. 2:59. I'm 45 mins behind him.
Alright. Time for some sunday relaxin off the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment