Friday, April 06, 2007

Black Donnellys - cancelled


Funny, I started this blog a little upset that the black donnellys was going to be cancled (seems to be the word on the street - haven't seen a formal news release yet) - and after watching the pilot preview, I'm kind of wondering what happened. I thought these irish dudes were going to take over the neighborhood. The last episode I watched, the story seems to have taken a total turn from fighting with the italians. Now, Tommy is collecting money for his lady friend. I don't know, I'm still entertained by it. I don't watch too much television, but when I do, it's one show for months.. guess I'll need to pick a new show. :)

Holy wow. The replacement of this show, is a reality wedding crashers show.. haha. What is this world coming to.

No comments:

Post a Comment