Friday, July 08, 2005

Ribs!


100_1736
Originally uploaded by robg2251.
I went home on lunch and tossed some ribs in the roasting oven. Here's the recipe the lady at the meat store gave me (word for word):
Throw the ribs in the roasting oven, don't matter if they're on top of eachother or not - coat them in this rub (she holds up a bottle of hickory rib-rub) one bottle will do. Next, cook them on Two Fifty, for Three Fifty.. (later I find out she meant 250 degrees for 3 1/2 hours - but, i got it). It don't matter how long you cook them actually, cuz one time i cooked them, and was out running around, and my mom called - she broke her ankle - so I had to run her to the emergency room. 8 hours later, the ribs were still excellent! Next - take them out and put bbq sauce on them, and either broil them in the oven or grill them up. The meat should fall off the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment