Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dear Google:

Hey Google, you continue to amaze me on a daily basis with your constant innovations.
I love Google Maps, and use it to map out my running mileage after a long jog. The tricky part is, that I have to map each mile-marker from intersection to intersection, then add up the mileage.
I think it would be great if after mapping out a run from point A to point B, lets say, that's a 10 mile run, I could create mile markers, so I know when I've ran 1 mile, or 5 miles, etc. OR, I could simply pull up a map of my area, and post a pin at one location, then post another pin at another location - and Google Maps infinite wisdom, would tell me how long of a distance that is.

Just an idea, if you implement it, throw some Google Snacks my way.

-Rob Gorczyca
Monroe, MI

====================
I'm imagining that Google won't write me back, if the do, I'll repost this - Here is the automated response:
====================
Thank you for your note. While we are not able to personally respond to
all proposals, please be assured that we review every email we receive. If
your proposal matches our current business and technology development
needs, a Google representative will be in touch with you shortly. In the
event that we do not identify an immediate match, we will keep your
proposal on record for future consideration. If your email is not related
to business development, we encourage you to submit your message through
the online contact form at http://www.google.com/support/

We appreciate your interest in Google, and thank you for taking the time
to write.

Regards,
The Google Team

1 comment:

  1. Or, you could just go buy a pedometer for $5. ;)

    ReplyDelete